Thursday, November 11, 2010

Barbie Collector 2010 Holiday Doll..$35.00 Eligible for FREE Shipping

In her beautiful red and white gold studded bodice this 2010 Holiday Barbie shines in her snowy white gown! Magnificent head piece and chandelier earrings complete the look! I love this beautiful Barbie!
I remember when we were growing up...we loved playing with our Barbie Dolls..My mom made all of our Barbies clothes! My sister had one of the original Barbies...the one in the black and white bathing suit with red hair..which probably today, would be a collector's items...except for the fact that one of her sisters decided that she needed a haircut...(smile)...I really think it was her youngest sister...that is my story and I am sticking to it!

This beautiful Barbie is normally $40.00, but is now $35.00 and is also eligible for FREE shipping! Go here for more details....Holiday Barbie 2010

Amazon.com

2 comments:

  1. well barbie games always have a great fun for the young girls specially when they asked to wear up a barbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news! I love your blog. This is a cool site and I wanted to post a little note to tell you, good job! Best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete