Friday, January 7, 2011

My Rite Aid Trip!! Savings of 75%!!



I had a few +UP rewards that were about to expire...so we ran in Rite Aid for just a few items...The FREE things that I got were ..
Kotex lite days (used a coupon that I had received with a sample..($1.00 off Any Product...
Kotex were on sale for $.99)
I used a $4.00 off any one Gas X coupon..The Gas X was on sale for $4.99...then I received a $1.00 +UP reward.. I bought 2 of the Xtra Detergents with a coupon for $1.00 of...so they were just $.88 each! The Christmas items were marked down to 75% off..so I grabbed 5 Christmas bags...and I had been needing some cotton balls..so I just got one of those....(without a coupon...which I don't do often)...but they were on sale!!
My total due was around $16.00 ...and the actual price that I paid was just $4.34 with my coupons and +UP Rewards!! Plus I received another $.50 +UP Reward..so total was just  $3.84! I LOVE IT!! Below are the coupons for the Detergent..


$1.00 off Any Xtra Detergent is now available again!! This makes for some really sweet deals at Rite Aid and CVS


Rite Aid
Xtra Detergent $1.88
$1.00 off any One Xtra Detergent Xtra CouponTotal Cost: $.88

CVS
Xtra Detergent $1.99



No comments:

Post a Comment