Monday, April 11, 2011

*HOT* Gasoline Coupon! Good For One Gallon!



I didn't realize it, but these coupons are good for One Gallon of Gas at most retailers! I have seen them around, but until recently never took advantage of them! I never realized their actual worth! You probably have one or two lying around somewhere. Now is the time to use them, before they loose their value and it is too late!
SEE COUPON BELOW.....








 
 
 
 
 
Thanks Mary Ann..
This was just cute not to share!! Hope it made you smile!




5 comments:

  1. You really had me! Thanks for the chuckle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, Ms. Mamacita addicted to coupons thought it was TRUE!! Good one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! You really had me!! ~ Deb @ Frgual Living and Having Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! NICE! I was getting my printer ready! Bree couponsoncaffeine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought is was just too cute!! Just wanted to share with all you guys!!

    ReplyDelete