Saturday, May 14, 2011

Alabama Tornado Disaster 2011 Rascal Flatts "I Won't Let Go!"

US Tornado: Overnight tornadoes leaves part of Pratt City in ruins




Below is a video and post from YouTube about the Alabama Tornado Disaster 2011
Just wanted to share it with you guys...it is a very touching video..it made me cry...

Rascal Flatts "I Won't Let You Go"

Uploaded by on May 5, 2011 to YouTube ...Insert of Post From Video:
"This video depicts the devastation in Alabama from the April 27th tornadoes. Being a native resident myself (from Cullman), I felt inspired not only to share with the world what took place, but even more importantly, how everyone came together and is STILL coming together - neighbor helping neighbor. Despite the tragedy, I have yet to hear anyone voice a complaint. But on the contrary, there is a spirit of thankfulness among everyone, whether they were affected by the storm, or helping someone in need who was. It is the heroic attitude of resilience and brotherly kindness that will lift Alabama back on her feet again. May God bless you all! Thanks to everyone abroad who has helped donate time and resources toward the relief efforts!"

Music by Rascal Flatts - "I Won't Let Go"

No comments:

Post a Comment