Thursday, May 5, 2011

Alabama Tornado: Help The Animals..Tidy Cat Cat Litter Coupons Needed To Help Cullman's Lost Pets!





If you received the Sunday coupon inserts (05/01/11) and are not using the $1/1 Tidy Cat coupon, would you please consider donating it to Open Door Ministries? We have ordered 50 bags from Publix and the coupons would help with the cost...
We will be at the church, Saturday, May 7th, from 10:00 until 12:00..or you can mail them to us...(address below)

There are also internet printable Tidy Cat coupons that are still available to print, if you could, please print these out for us....

$1/1 Tidy Cat Printable Coupon ..you can print 2 per computer..If we have 25 people each print 2...we would be able to purchase 50 bags of Tidy Cat at Publix for only $.24 per bag!
Thanks so much to everyone for your help, support, prayers and thoughts! You guys are the best!!


Open Door Ministries
2609 County Hwy 14
Altoona, Al. 35952

12 comments:

  1. Hi there. I have four Tidy Cat coupons to send. Are there any other coupons you want? I have them for dog food & cat food, too & would be glad to send them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can send coupons out in tomorrows mail, but I live in AZ and they won't make it to you by Saturday. Do you still want them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who said nohting is free sent me, I have 2 in the mail, but like the comment above I'm in Az so I'm not sure you'll get them till Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isabelle...Thanks so much! We are going to be buying dog and cat food also! Publix has Pedigree Dog Food on sale this week, so if you have any of those that would be great!! We are going try to find someone that has dry cat food also..so if you would like to send those, we will do our best to find the brand that you have on sale!! Thanks again and God bless,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vickie Sue..A huge thanks to "Nothing In Life Is Free" She is the BEST!! We will pick up the cat litter at Publix on Tuesday,..so your coupons should arrive in plenty of time! Thanks so much for your help!!
    God bless,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am droppibg all the Tidy Cat and Pedigree coupons I have in the mail today. Please let Amy at Who Said Nothing in Life is Free know if there are any others that you need so I can send them also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sending 6 from the insert and 3 printable coupons (I used some already for my aunt).What insert was the dog food coupons located in? I can send those as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Mandy!! We can also use Cat Food coupons, if you have any of those available!!
    They are in need of all pet supplies..so we are going to try to do as much as we can!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mandy..I am having with my comment posting?? It keeps saying Anonymous?? but I sent you the last comment..
    Thanks again,
    God bless,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Comment from Debra (Coupon Nano)
    Jenny,..Thank you so much for the coupons!! The dog food coupons that I got were in last Sunday's insert and may have been regional..but there were some printable ones also..On Southern Savers website under the Publix posting for this I think it was Pedigree dog food....she has a link to go to, to print them out..
    Thanks again and God bless,
    Debra
    Coupon Nano

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's an envelope in the mail to you as of this morning. I hope this helps a little.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Comment from Debra:
    Thanks so much Isabelle!! We are hoping to get everything delivered to them by the later part of next week..I am going to try to post pictues of the delivey!!
    Thanks again!!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete