Sunday, July 3, 2011

CVS Trip! FREE Hershey's Delight! Made Money On Skittles!! And Received $1 RR From The Magic Coupon Machine!



Just got back from a trip to CVS! I got some great deals!! The Magic Coupon Machine has some more *HOT* coupons printing!! I received a $2 Off Skittles Or Starbust Coupon, A FREE Hershey's Air Delight Candy Bar Coupon, AND a $1 Extra Bucks!!

The Skittles were on sale for $2/5 ($2.50 each) and I had my $1/1 Skittles, Starburst Or Lifesavers Candy Printable Coupon with me, and then I had the $2 Off Skittles Magic Coupon ,so I actually made $.50 on the Skittles!!! I also got my FREE toothbrushes, FREE Hersheys' Air Delight and grabbed some of the Sprite (2 liters) that were on sale for $.69!! I so love FREE!! And with all the FREE candy,.. the  FREE toothbrushes will come in handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment