Friday, January 27, 2012

FREE Enfamil 8 Oz Can FREE At Walmart!



*Please read the fine print on this coupon...one of my friends said it stated only to be used on product higher priced than the coupon, so you may not be able to use it for this deal?? Please let us know howit works for you!

Thanks, Jesse for the update!!

Grab a FREE 8 oz can of Enfamil at Walmart with this $5/1 any Enfamil Product coupon (no size restrictions)!

Enfamil Formula 8 oz. can $4.77
Use $5/1 Printable Coupon
Final cost: FREE with overage! 


Savvy Spending, thanx 4 sharin!

3 comments:

  1. One question - Does this really work? I've read that this coupon works only for $5+ orders. Maybe I'm wrong.

    Thanks!
    Jessie.

    P.S.: love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie!
    Thanks so much!! I am so glad to have you here!!
    I have not personally tried this deal. Our babies are 5 & 7 now...but I have used coupons at Walmart that were more than the product and have received overage....which will come off of your other items that you purchase....but you can always try it and if it doesn't work, just politely tell the cashier that you do not want it then...If you find out for sure, please let me know!! Have a great weekend!
    love,
    Debra,
    Coupon Nano

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for answering Debra!

    I'll try this deal and let you know if it works or not. Have a great weekend too. I'll be back because I love your blog.

    Thanks a lot again!
    Jessie,

    ReplyDelete