Saturday, April 14, 2012

Thanks To All Our Readers!!





Just wanted to give all of you a quick update... I really appreciate all of you.....our online friends and readers! You all are absolutely terrific...but it really takes a lot of time to keep all the latest updates posted...and sometimes I feel like it is just taking too much time away from my family...My husband has been in the hospital and the girls are playing ball this spring, and I have also been working several days a week, so when I do have some extra free time, I have been spending it with my family...I know you all will understand and I truly appreciate each and every one of you!!

I love finding online deals and free items for you guys,...but right now I just feel like my family needs me....Thank you all for your understanding and just know that when I do get some extra time.., I will try to post the HOTTEST deals for you all!! Thanks again,..you all are the BEST!!

1 comment: